The term "Arena Racing Company" or “ARC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Our company registration number is 07997040 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arena Racing Company's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions
Ticket purchasers must be aged 18 or over.
Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the relevant racecourse office. Management reserve the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets will only be available in the case of abandonment and not for any other reason.
In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges and tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
- Abandonment before completion of the first race - badge valid for another race meeting or full refund;
- Abandonment before completion of the third race - 50% refund;
- Abandonment thereafter - no refund.
We accept debit or credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta. Please note that there is a small fulfilment fee for transactions, the charge cost varies per racecourse.
Entrance to the racecourses is subject at all times to our terms and conditions of entry, a copy of which can be obtained from the racecourses on request.
Rewards4Racing is our fantastic rewards and loyalty programme which is free for all our customers to join and use. As a Rewards4Racing member, you will be entitled to earn Rewards4Racing points when you purchase tickets, raceday packages and hospitality packages at any of Arena Racing Company’s 15 racecourses. For further details about the Rewards4Racing programme, please click here.
During an advance ticket purchase online or over the phone with any of our racecourses, you will be given the opportunity to join the Rewards4Racing programme.
As well as earning valuable points when you make purchases with us, you can also earn points when betting online with Rewards4Racing’s betting partners, subscribing to racing partners such as the Racing Post and Racing UK and when shopping online with thousands of high street retailers.
These valuable points will then be converted into cash to be spent online or by phone with any of our racecourses, saving you ££’s off your next purchase with us.
If you choose to join the programme, look out for your Rewards4Racing welcome email and be sure to activate your account!
To view Rewards4Racing’s full terms and conditions, please click here. Rewards4Racing’s privacy notice, which explains how Rewards4Racing will use your personal information as a Rewards4Racing member, can also be viewed here. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications as a member of the Rewards4Racing programme, you may do so at any time by contacting Rewards4Racing at firstname.lastname@example.org.