We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Fontwell Park Racecourse part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Cleaner to join the team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will candidate will play a leading role in ensuring that the Racecourse is well presented at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring that all public spaces, including public and employee restrooms and showers are clean at all times. Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment. Dust surfaces in assigned area. Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers.
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Excellent customer service and very customer focused
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a Team
- The right to work within the UK
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.