Reception Supervisor, Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse
Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse has an exciting opportunity for a Reception Supervisor to join the team in our recently built Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
Are you passionate about working within the hospitality Industry? Then we would love you to join the team here at the Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse.
The Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse is a 154-bedroomed branded hotel, located on the site of the Doncaster Racecourse. The Hilton Garden Inn brand offers award-winning food & beverage, there are numerous choices for diners in each hotel’s restaurant, lounge and 24/7 retail space – everything from handcrafted cocktails to locally-inspired small plates. Additionally, guest rooms are designed for work and comfort, with such features and amenities as large work desks, ergonomic chairs, Serta beds, a mini-fridge, HDTV and complementary Wi-Fi.
Reporting to the Reception Manager, you will be required to support in the leading and coordinating of all Front Office areas of the hotel and the day to day operations, ensuring Hilton Brand Standards are met. Ensuring high quality customer care and satisfaction is delivered at all times. Ensuring the Front Office department operates within the budgeted guidelines with guest and staff welfare being paramount at all times
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- To undertake front of house duties including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests to ensure a superb customer experience.
- Leading the reception team in the Reception Managers absence.
- To be responsible for guest check-in and check-out, guests billing processes and cash/data handling.
- To undertake general administration duties including emails, filing, answering the telephone and assisting with restaurant and room reservations.
- To be responsible for the smooth running of reception.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a reception environment
- Hotel reception experience is a distinct advantage
- Hotel reception supervision experience is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of hotel systems and software is a distinct advantage
- Branded hotel background is a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Excellent customer service and very customer focused
- Computer literate
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a Team
- The right to work within the UK
Who is Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What can we offer you?
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group
- Hilton benefits and discounts.
We look forward to hearing from you.