ARC is the largest racecourse group in the UK, where we race almost every day of the year! We focus on providing wonderful experiences for raceday visitors, corporate clients and families looking to enjoy our diverse venues.
Southwell Raceourse had a very successful year in 2018, we are now looking for additional workers to join our team. We value the contribution of all our workers as they are the people who turn our customer experiences from being great to being fantastic!
We are looking for the below to join us on a casual basis
- Bar and Retail Supervisor
- Fish and Chip Shop Fryer
- Cellar Supervisor
If you have:
- A clear focus on delivering fantastic customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Relevant experience of food and beverage duties, ideally within the hospitality and leisure industries
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to receive training and work experience across a range of business areas
- Up to 10 x entrance vouchers for use at any of our courses after working with us for 6 months (local terms and conditions apply)
What is casual work?
Casual work is a great solution as it enables you to work flexibly around other commitments in your life. Once you have registered your interest, we will contact you in advance to offer you department based shifts on racedays or hospitality functions. There are usually a range of shifts available and opportunities for work are based on busy seasons and the annual racing calendar. Positions will be allocated on the day as part of the briefing.