About the role
In conjunction with the General Manager and Executive Director at Chepstow Racecourse this role is to support, devise and deliver marketing strategies that maximise sales across all raceday and non-raceday income lines
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- To effectively manage the relationship with Creative.
- To ensure timeframes are maintained and delivered, materials are accurate and are effectively distributed in line with the campaign strategy.
- To produce a weekly report outlining marketing activity for the General Manager.
- To liaise with local and national suppliers in order to maximise budgets and deliver an effective Marketing Campaign including but not limited to printers, outdoor media agencies, radio stations, direct mail fulfilment houses, etc.
- Manage the individual marketing budgets within the agreed parameters.
- To manipulate the CRM system using Mosaic Profiling to effectively target customer groups with marketing campaigns.
- To ensure onsite collateral is kept up to date and replenished.
- To liaise with the Office Teams to ensure the database system is kept up to date with as little duplication as possible. To ensure that any purchased data is cleansed from the system after the purchase period.