Hotel Sales & Marketing Manager
We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Lingfield Park Resort part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Hotel Sales & Marketing Manager who will report to the Commercial Director. The successful candidate will assist in undertaking all business marketing activities for Lingfield Park Resort to ensure that sales turnover targets are met or exceeded through targeting both the corporate and consumer markets.
- Develop, manage and implement a marketing strategy that is designed to help achieve the overall business plan
- Introduce, implement and evaluate innovative marketing and promotional activities designed to increase Hotel revenue lines
- Work closely with the general manager to ensure new initiatives and campaigns are clearly briefed and executed across the operational teams
- Grow social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Collaborate with other departments (Hotel, Spa, Golf, C&B teams etc) to manage content, identify key players and coordinate actions
- To represent Lingfield Park Resort at external events including, but not limited to, exhibitions, networking events, wedding fairs, public events and trade shows
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent
- Proven success in a similar sales and marketing role
- Experience in targeting both consumer and corporate markets
- Attention to detail
- Be a strategic and positive thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays and Holiday Accrual Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.