Business Development and Partnership Executive
We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Uttoxeter Racecourse part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Business Development and Partnership Executive who will report to the Racing Sales Manager. This is a Fixed term contract covering maternity leave. Your key responsibilities will be to maximise revenue across Hospitality, Race Sponsorship, Advertising Hoardings, Annual Boxes and Non-racing events.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- To meet and surpass the targets in the profit plan. This will include developing sales opportunities and maximising profit and revenue streams from all bookings.
- Play a leading role in the proactive development of new business and improving levels of awareness of Uttoxeter Racecourse and all of our products in the market place.
- New business will be generated by attending networking events, building relationships, inviting prospects to race meetings, directly approaching potential customers you should develop an innovative approach wherever possible.
- To build relationships with existing clients, event agencies and corporate clients.
- To identify all potential up-selling opportunities and to maximise income where possible.
- To formulate any proposals as required in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that they are logged and tracked accordingly.
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- Experience in a business development or sales role is advantageous
- Strong successful sales experience is essential
- Attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays and holiday accrual
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.