Royal Windsor Racecourse is seeking a driven Gardener to join the team. As the business continues to grow – you’ll grow with it. Not only is Royal Windsor Racecourse a great company to work for – it’s an exciting time to get on board!
This is a challenging yet rewarding role for a motivated and conscientious Gardener. The successful candidate will report to the Head Groundsperson and will be an important part of ensuring that Royal Windsor Racecourse is the best kept Racecourse in the country.
Under the direction of the Head Groundsperson you will carry out a maintenance programme for the grounds and gardens. The work entails working outside in changing and inclement weather conditions and at times can be physically demanding. This role has huge variety from preparing the grounds at Royal Windsor for the change in seasons and race meetings, maintaining the parade ring, car parks, lawn and garden areas. This role will include using machinery, tractors and other maintenance equipment.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- Experience working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible approach to working
- Enjoy outdoor working
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential.
In return we will offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you