We are recruiting for a Food and Beverage Assistant at Lingfield Park Resort.
Are you passionate about working within the hospitality Industry? Then we would love you to join our thriving and exciting team here at Lingfield.
This exciting opportunity is for an ambitious experienced Food and Beverage Assistant looking for your next opportunity to part of Lingfield Park.
The successful applicant will join a team of passionate operators who are working hard to deliver excellence in all what we do.
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Assistant is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Assistant will also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What we can offer you
- 22 days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Marriot International benefits
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourse and hotels across the Arena Racing Company