Casual Receptionist - Hilton Garden Inn at Doncaster Racecourse
We are recruiting for a Casual Receptionist at the Hilton Garden Inn Doncaster Racecourse & The Old Weighing Room Restaurant.
Are you passionate about working within the hospitality Industry? Then we would love you to join the opening team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Doncaster
The Hilton Garden Inn at Doncaster Racecourse is a brand new hotel which opened in September 2018 at the William Hill St Leger festival. The hotel has 154 bedrooms, private dining facilities, a fantastic function suite to host over 300 guests and a unique associated restaurant, The Old Weighing Room. Guests can experience breathtaking views over the historic racecourse, while enjoying exciting sporting action, excellent hospitality, attending a private party or simply relaxing for a long weekend
After a very successful year in 2018, we are now looking for additional workers to join our team. We value the contribution of all our workers as they are the people who turn our customer experiences from being great to being fantastic!
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- To undertake front of house duties including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests to ensure a superb customer experience.
- To be responsible for guest check-in and check-out, guests billing processes and cash/data handling.
- To undertake general administration duties including emails, filing, answering the telephone and assisting with restaurant and room reservations.
- To be responsible for the smooth running of reception.
If you have:
- A clear focus on delivering fantastic customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Relevant experience of customer service or reception, ideally within the hospitality and leisure industries.
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to receive training and work experience across a range of business areas
- Up to 10 x entrance vouchers for use at any of our courses after working with us for 6 months (local terms and conditions apply)
What is casual work?
Casual work is a great solution as it enables you to work flexibly around other commitments in your life. You will be working within the Reception team as and when the business requires, depending on the busy times of years and any racing, events or other functions that are taking place. There is also the opportunity to work in other departments, to gain further knowledge and experience if you wish.
Who is Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We look forward to hearing from you.