We love racing, we love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Bath Racecourse part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creating and implementing the racecourses digital marketing strategy in order to produce increased sales.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- Manage the digital agency and their output across PPC, paid social media, retargeting and display advertising
- Develop the racecourses social media strategy managing content and creation
- Using google analytics and other relevant applications to monitor website performance and optimise performance targets with regards to CRO, SEO and user experience
- Managing the digital marketing budget inline with sales targets and performance
- Developing data and CRM strategy to increase sales across different income lines
- Be proactive in looking for new digital marketing opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a digital marketing role utilising social media platforms
- GCSEs at grade 4/C or above
- A marketing qualification is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Organised, influential and creative
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.