Kitchen Porter, Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse
The Hilton Garden inn at Doncaster Racecourse is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team. This is an exiciting role where you will be at the heart of the action in the kitchen and be a key member of the team to give our guests an expreience they won't forget.
The successful Kitchen Porter will report to the Head Chef or the Senior Chef on Duty will be required to work in the Hotel Kitchen and associated back of house areas being responsible for cleanliness, in line with department and legal standards, for all areas of the kitchen, kitchen utensils and equipment.
If you are a Kitchen Porter looking for a new opportunity then we want to hear from you!!
Full time and part time roles will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- GCSE’s or Equivalent
- Previous experience of meeting and exceeding standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- An eye for detail
In return we will offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Hilton dicounts and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group