We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Hotel Sales Manager!
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a Hotel Sales Manager with us…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Discounted hotel stays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
To drive hotel revenue by effectively marketing and selling the hotel within the local and national market place. To increase the share and profitability of existing accounts and secure new business across all market segments. To increase revenue from the conference and event market by researching and targeting business in competitor hotel and venues, both locally and nationally. With a key focus on growing meeting and events income across the site. Working closely with the hotel team and the sales hubs, to ensure all events and quotes are delivered in line with group costing and pricing.
- Work with the hotel General Manager and key team members to strengthen current relationships within the local community. Represent the hotel at seminars, business events etc to maximise networking opportunities to raise the profile/awareness of the hotel.
- Review and manage the Sales and Marketing budget/P&L and allocated expenditure to ensure most effective use of funds available.
- Ensure effective use of the Salesforce CRM system. All Sales activities must be recorded and Salesforce updated as per the minimum standards of use.
- Ensure effective use of the Sharepoint system to produce Marketing collateral.
- Submit a monthly Sales Report to the GM and Sales Director.
- Prepare and complete other reports and presentations as required by the General Manager.
- Experience/track record of sales management in a hotel or large conference venue.
- Proven track record of quoting and selling large scale events
- Strong awareness of commerciality when quoting for events
- Strong commercial outlook – sales and revenue driven.
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and good team player.
- Report writing skills and able to use word, excel spreadsheets and powerpoint for presentations.
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.