About the role…
To supervise over the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities at Lingfield Park Resort; ensuring they run efficiently and safely. To ensure the site is consistently presented and maintained to a high standard through supervision of the maintenance and service teams, be that in house or outsourced supply.
The Maintenance Supervisor will report directly to and work closely with the Resort Operations Manager in undertaking all facilities, property & building related maintenance, alongside assisting with regulatory compliance across the resort, with a focus on Electrical reactive tasks..
- NAPIT qualified and registered. ARC to assist with upkeep of registration of the qualification – Desirable but not essential
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations - Desirable
- A diploma or apprenticeship in Electrical Installations - Desirable
- Minimum 3 years in a maintenance or facilities role
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on and with a positive can-do attitude
- Logical approach to tasks
- Personable and strong communicator
- Works well under pressure
- Organised, systematic and process driven
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.