We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Catering Operations Manager to join the team at Uttoxeter Racecourse.
What is ARC?
We embrace diversity
We develop our people
We care for our visitors
We think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Work Perks of being a Catering Operations Manager...
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
- To assist the Catering and Events Manager in the implementation and delivering of the catering strategy
- To evaluate and continually update the performance monitoring process of our catering teams service and food quality delivery
- Plan all rotas to cover event build up, operation and breakdown with appropriate personnel across the multi-site operation. Ensuring that all costs are within financial targets and budgets.
- Liaise with the sales executives to plan, monitor and develop the catering information for racing & non-racing information.
- Lead all volume operations and take personal accountability for the support of key account client requirements in both the planning and execution of events.
- Plan and oversee all variable labour costing for events, hospitality, retail and kitchen production maintaining budgeted restrictions.
- Assist in the implementation of a coherent strategy for all areas of the catering & event business. This is to include the maximisation of the revenue and profitability through growth potential of all the commercial operations consistent with the broader objectives of the Group.
- Undertake reviews of all direct report personal development plans reviewing aims and objectives on a quarterly basis.
Please see job description attached for full list of responsibilities for this role.
About the role:
This Catering Operations Manager has responsibility for Catering including in house and third-party concessions, mobilisation of race days and events, within the Hub. In addition, the incumbent will be required to support and Deputise for the Head of Catering and Events in all areas as requested. We require you to deliver sustainable growth through enhanced revenue generation, improved service delivery, fully integrating our in-house catering teams, delivering cost savings and through maximising commercial opportunities across the Group.
The Catering Operations Manager will have direct responsibilities for all catering staff in the region within each of your multi sites.
The person we are looking for as a Catering Operations Manager has…..
- Excellent communicator.
- Works well under pressure.
- Customer service focused (internal and external).
- Organised, systematic and process driven. Strong leadership skills and excellent decision-making skills.
- High level of commercial, analytical, reasoning, planning, project management and organisational skills.
- High level of interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Full & clean UK driving licence
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.