Conference & Events Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Conference & Events Senior Marketing Executive!
What is ARC?
Our ever expanding portfolio includes Hotels, Golf Courses, Greyhound Stadia and Racecourses. Our racing business has grown and is ever growing alongside our flourishing media business through the control of media rights and our partnerships with The Racing Partnership, At The Races and Sky Sports Racing.
At ARC we..
Develop our people
Care for our visitors
Think about our impact
We are proud of our sport
Our multi-purpose venues aren’t just home to racing, we host award winning Events, Conferences and Concerts, all delivered by our amazing teams, if you want be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today!
Work Perks of being a Conference & Events Senior Marketing Executive with us…
- Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
- Discounted food & ARC days out
- Discounted hotel stays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study assistant schemes
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service up to 28 days
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary group annual bonus schemes to reward your hard work
- Internal development programmes to help you progress
- Support with study through our study assistance schemes
And so much more…
About the role:
Arena Racing Company is looking to recruit a Conference & Events Senior Marketing Executive to oversee and manage marketing activity for the all non-racing income (i.e. conferences, exhibitions, hotels etc).
The C&E Senior Marketing Executive will assist the Group Head of Marketing and Head of Sales to devise and implement the group marketing strategy and work closely with racecourse leadership and the YourVenue sales team to execute the annual marketing plan, designed to drive non-racing commercial lines at racecourse and stadia level.
Typical tasks for the successful Conference & Events Senior Marketing Executive will include-
- In conjunction with the wider marketing team, racecourse leadership and the events sales team, the role will take ownership of all marketing activity relating to non-racing income to proactively support the sales plan.
- Build and establish the YourVenue brand ensuring the YourVenue website as well as the relevant areas of the racecourse websites are kept relevant and up to date.
- Work alongside the event sales team and graphic designers/creative agency to produce, organize and distribute collateral to support the marketing and sales activity, ensuring it is on-brand, eye catching and relevant to the target market.
- Work with the CRM manager to establish segmentation and targeting for conference & events customers and grow the C&E database.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with 3rd party partners (such as venue listing websites) to ensure maximum exposure for our venues within the agreed budget, whilst ensuring listings are kept relevant and up to date.
- Consistently review customer feedback and present back to the business; reviewing trends and correlations to build and exceed customer expectations through data driven decisions.
The person we are looking for as a Conference & Events Senior Marketing Executive has…
- Degree level education
- A background in venue marketing, specifically hotels, conference and events would be desirable
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Management and planning of resource experience
- A basic ability of design with a creative eye would be desirable
- Customer acquisition experience, with a focus on digital
- Highly developed written and verbal skills, ability to influence across the business at senior level.
- Prioritization and organisational skills, working to deadlines
- A positive self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Creative and willing to test, analyse and refine new ideas
Don’t forget, if you want be part of a winning team and to learn more about this exciting opportunity apply today!