Catering Manager (Maternity Cover)
Ffos Las Racecourse are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Catering Manager to join the team.
Please Note: This role is a FTC for up to 12 months covering Maternity leave.
About the role:
The Catering Manager will be responsible for effective and efficient management of the operating staff towards direct customer satisfaction and consequent financial success. Responsibilities include all front and back of house, conference and banqueting, food and beverage services and associated staff across Ffos Las Racecourse.
Working in conjunction with the General Manager to maintain consistent operational standards, leading the event management team in the planning and efficient delivery of all race day and non-race day events provision at Ffos Las Racecourse.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate and manage all levels of staff.
• Proficient in IT in Word and Excel.
• Strong experience in food production, food handling, and visual presentation of the food.
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices.
• A knowledge of human resources management.
• 2+ years culinary education.
• 2+ years’ experience in similar chef/manager position.
• Good communication skills
For more details on the key responsibilities of this role, please see attached Job Description.
We are on a thrilling journey. So, to join us at our next destination, be part of a winning team and to learn more about our company and this exciting opportunity apply today!