At Central Park Greyhound Stadium we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to work within a busy kitchen environment assisting the culinary team.
Responsibilities would include;
- Keeping areas of work and public areas clean and tidy, during and after opening hours.
- Undertaking cleaning duties as required - paying particular attention to Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines.
- Operation of the plate wash and pot wash machines, along with carrying out daily maintenance and cleaning.
- Assisting in stock rotation and the safe storage of food in line with Health and Safety regulations.
- The use of chemicals when required whilst working in accordance with PPE guidelines.
If you feel you would be a perfect fit for this particular job role then please do apply.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.