The Royal Windsor Racecourse are looking to increase their culinary team with reliable, enthusiastic, friendly kitchen porters.
- Basic food preparation handling
- Washing up, cleaning and clearing all kitchen areas to a desirable standard
- Receiving and unloading stock deliveries
- Maintaining overall kitchen hygiene and cleanliness
- Emptying waste bins, sweeping and mopping floors
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and kitchen is organized
- Deep cleaning fridges and stock rooms to adhere to kitchen safety standards
- Kitchen experience is desirable
SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Can operate basic kitchen appliances and equipment
- Understanding of cleaning kitchen equipment
- Understanding of the two stage cleaning process
- Knowledge of kitchen health and safety
- Knowledge of food hygiene practices
- Good oral communication
- Proficient in English language
- Attention to detail
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities
If you feel you posses the qualities to become a Kitchen Porter at The Royal Windsor Racecourse, then we'd love to hear from you.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.