An exciting opportunity to work within a well established Conferencing & Events team.
· Moving furniture between meeting spaces
· Following detailed room set up plans
· Setting up audio visual equipment
· The delivery of guest requirements in terms of the room facilities, ensuring all are met to an exacting standard
· Reacting to guest queries and requirements on the day
· Security of the property and the guests.
· Assisting the banqueting service team with conference set ups and turns rounds.
· Liaison with other hotel departments including the Conference and Banqueting sales team.
· Adhering to all health and safety regulations.
· Maintaining standards of cleanliness within your areas of work.
· The reporting of any maintenance faults.
The Ideal Candidate
· Be able to work on their own initiative
· Be flexible, and available to work a variety of shift patterns
· Be a great team player
· Have physical fitness and resilience
· Possess the ability to work unsupervised and diligently at all times
· Have the ability and willingness to learn quickly
· Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, with excellent spoken English
· Be able to work confidently with audio visual equipment
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role then please apply
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.