We are looking for cellar porters to join our team at Nottingham Greyhound Stadium.
- Moving and the delivering/storing of stock/equipment internally on site
- Reporting to site supervisor/manager for general instruction
- Logistics porter tasks
- Cellar maintenance (changing barrels etc.)
- Moving kegs
- Taking general instruction from the duty manager
- Physically fit as this role requires heavy lifting and long hours on foot
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a desire to work in the hospitality industry
- Must be 18 or over
- Our casual team receive various benefits whilst working for arc including meals on a race day and tickets to race meetings and other events across the group.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.