Central Park Greyhound Stadium has an exciting opportunity for some casual Bar Staff to join the team! You must be over the age of 18 to apply for this position.
Are you passionate about working within the hospitality Industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in a truly unique resort? Would you like to be a part of an amazing team? Then we would love to hear from you!!
This is a casual vacancy with various hours available.
The right attitude and previous bar experience is essential for this position.
- Serve all customers in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ensure guests receive the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Be able to advise guests on all products available within the venue.
- To promote a happy and welcoming atmosphere within the venue.
- To work both alone or as part of a team being responsible ensuring that all guests needs are met to the highest possible standard.
- Maintain stock levels and rotation within work and storage areas in order to avoid waste and assist with stocktaking.
- Ensure the work area is adequately stocked with glassware, ice, condiments and other appropriate sundries in line with predetermined stock levels and business need.
- To serve all guests efficiently with the correct food and beverage service knowledge, cleaning down and carrying out all necessary duties as required by your manager.
- Keep the area of work and public areas clean and tidy before, during and after opening hours and to undertake cleaning duties as required – paying particular attention to Health and Safety and COSHH Guidelines.
- Ensure all orders are dispensed and correctly recorded and authorised for billing purposes.
- Ensure all orders are rung through the tills and payment obtained in line with prescribed procedures.
- Ensure all tills are closed down in accordance with company procedures.
- Adhere to and follow all licensing policies and procedures.
- Handle cash, stock and equipment in a secure manner.
- Act as an information point for customers.
- Record wastage in line with venue procedures and dispose of rubbish in line with any onsite recycling initiatives.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Undertake other reasonable duties in line with business demands.
Skills and Qualities:
- Previous experience of working on a bar is essential.
- Be smart, polite, professional and well presented at all times.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer care skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Demonstrate a passion for quality service and standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills – friendly, confident, outgoing.
- Strong numerical and literacy skill.
- To work with honesty and integrity.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we want to hear from you today!