Sales Revenue Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Who is ARC?
Arena Racing Company is a leading innovator in the Sport Industry, with 29 locations in England and Wales compromising of 16 Horse Racing Venues, 5 Greyhound Stadia, 3 Golf Courses, 3 Hotels and 1 Pub along with our recent expansion to Media.
ARC is an exciting organisation to work for. We have a wide range of roles within the business from Permanent to Casual, Full time to Part time, Indoor or Outdoor roles, If you’re looking for a role where two days aren’t the same and a company to help you progress, ARC has a role for you.
The Sales Revenue Coordinator is to provide support and assistance to the Sales Hub on a day-to-day basis. Produce financial information as and when requested, working closely with the Commercial teams and to also assist in the financial controls of the venues and supporting the customers with accounts and invoicing support.
- Manage bookings and corresponding required customer payments and credit checks ensuring financial compliance with payment terms.
- Credit Control – chase up customers who have adhered to the agreed payment terms.
- Liaise with customers and commercial team
- Assist with the Central Finance Team with any queries they may have on Customer Bacs receipts, to ensure these are correctly allocated and reconciled across all systems.
This role is fixed term for 15 months for Maternity cover.
The successful Sales Revenue Coordinator needs to be able to work within a small team, but also when required use their own initiative. The role requires somebody who is able to take personal responsibility for their work, and is able to add value to the department through their role. Due to the nature of the industry, evening, weekend and bank holiday work is to be expected as the business demands.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Personal Development and Bonuses
- Rewards for your hard work with discretionary group annual bonus schemes
- Your opinion matters with our employee referral scheme
- We want to help you progress with internal development programmes
- Need extra support? Study assistance schemes are available for your role
Days Out & Leave
- Want to experience a day on the other side? 2 Annual Members passes, giving access to over 500 racedays and hospitality & room rate discounts at ARC venues (Subject to availability)
- Because we value the work-life balance we offer an Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days plus bank and public holidays- increasing on your work anniversaries up to 28 days! (Increasing on your work anniversary pro-rata to 23 days for 2 years’ service, 24 days for 3 years, 25 days for4 years, 26 days for 5 years, 27 days for 10 years, 28 days for 15 years)
Because your health & wellbeing comes first
- Company life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Eye tests and subsidy for glasses available to display screen users
- Cycle to work scheme
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.