Group Marketing Campaigns Manager
Who is ARC?
Arena Racing Company is a leading innovator in the Sport Industry, with 29 locations in England and Wales compromising of 16 Horse Racing Venues, 5 Greyhound Stadia, 3 Golf Courses, 3 Hotels and 1 Pub along with our recent expansion to Media.
ARC is an exciting organisation to work for. We have a wide range of roles within the business from Permanent to Casual, Full time to Part time, Indoor or Outdoor roles, If you’re looking for a role where two days aren’t the same and a company to help you progress, ARC has a role for you.
Arena Racing Company is looking to recruit a Group Marketing Campaigns Manager who will take ownership of planning and procuring ARCs Above The Line media plan, as well as supporting the wider team in fulfilling the coordination, production and delivery of raceday campaigns.
This exciting role is working across 16 racecourses, as well as 5 greyhound stadiums, 3 hotels and 3 golf courses; entertaining millions of visitors each year in our venues across the UK.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
• Alongside a media agency, you will plan, build and deliver (predominantly) ATL marketing campaigns to include OOH, radio, press, door drops, DM and other local partnerships.
• Work alongside the wider marketing team to compile campaign activity and timelines along with other activity (digital, organic etc) and present these plans back to key stakeholders pre-event.
• Report back to racecourses post-event on campaign performance, impact and future learnings.
• Ensure the fulfilment of media plans on schedule and the appropriate and most impactful media/creative is utilised to maximise performance.
• Support the non-racing sales & marketing team in planning, booking and executing ATL media campaigns
• Proactively collaborate with key local partners (such as councils, and tourist boards) to ensure the racecourse can utilise and benefit from their supporting channels.
• Responding to short term requests for amendments to campaigns, as requested by colleagues.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience, marketing qualification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and executing marketing plans and activity. Within that, specific experience in developing and executing media campaigns, as well as working with and briefing media agencies.
- Experience of briefing and working with media agencies to book local media campaigns.
- Experience of managing a budget.
Personal Development and Bonuses
- Rewards for your hard work with discretionary group annual bonus schemes
- Your opinion matters with our employee referral scheme
- We want to help you progress with internal development programmes
- Need extra support? Study assistance schemes are available for your role
Days Out & Leave
- Want to experience a day on the other side? 2 Annual Members passes, giving access to over 500 racedays and hospitality & room rate discounts at ARC venues (Subject to availability)
- Because we value the work-life balance we offer an Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days plus bank and public holidays- increasing on your work anniversaries up to 28 days! (Increasing on your work anniversary pro-rata to 23 days for 2 years’ service, 24 days for 3 years, 25 days for4 years, 26 days for 5 years, 27 days for 10 years, 28 days for 15 years)
Because your health & wellbeing comes first
- Company life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Eye tests and subsidy for glasses available to display screen users
- Cycle to work scheme
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.