About the role
We are looking to recruit a Regional Head Chef to take the leading role in our West Catering and Events Hub, based at Bath Racecourse Resort, with regular travel to Chepstow Racecourse.
This exciting and varied role will give you the opportunity to deliver sustainable growth through enhanced revenue generation, improve our service delivery and deliver cost savings and through maximising commercial opportunities across the region. You will have responsibility for the management of our culinary offering across all racedays at some of the country’s most exciting sports venues and be at the forefront of food development and delivery of our non raceday events business.
Key duties include:
- Develop and deliver an innovative food strategy across the venue's retail, hospitality and fine dining proposition.
- To implement and adhere to the Company Food Safety Management System across all areas within remit.
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels across the region and via direct reports.
- Manage the Kitchen staff rota across all sites in remit Ensuring set cost targets are met.
- Develop and retain a strong kitchen team, allocate daily workload appropriately to staff, maintaining effectiveness and operational control. Including record absence/sickness of all direct reports
- Take personal accountability for food safety compliance. Including, ensuring allergen information is displayed correctly and teams are trained and briefed accordingly.
We offer fantastic work perks - including:
Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
Cycle to work schemes to support your mental and physical wellbeing
Discounted rates at any of our onsite hotels and discounted food in our hospitality restaurants!
Pension and Life insurance schemes
Company sick pay schemes
Generous annual leave entitlement
If you are an experienced Head Chef with a passion for both large scale event delivery and culinary innovation, we would love to hear from you.