ARC’s Technical Project Manager will play a key role in the delivery of strategic (Infrastructure and Systems) technology projects from supporting pre-project activities, elicitation and requirements analysis and management, implementation and following up on benefits realisation. You will have excellent communication skills and be the interface between IT and the Business users in order to articulate business problems into formal business requirements and technical requirements.
Strong generic project management skills are of key importance for this role so accreditations would demonstrate that you have those. We need a PM who excels at managing business change and enabling technical delivery. You need to be emotionally intelligent, open, collaborative with outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills and experience working with distributed teams and external technology partners.
You'll have honed your skills in a B2C environment, preferably leisure or event related. Our industry is built on reputation, and you will be expected to thrive in a dynamic environment and be comfortable dealing with change. We want someone who has solid experience in project delivery or working in a project team as the sole qualified PM. Experience working on Operations Projects around SaaS or CRM Applications but from a back-office perspective is a desirable quality.
What will the role involve?
- Assume an instrumental role in the delivery of a range of Business Development projects throughout their lifecycle, with strong focus on business value and quality of customer experience.
- Delivering agreed outcomes from projects using appropriate management techniques, collaboration, leadership and governance
- Effectively engage with a range of stakeholders to solidify or challenge business objectives
- Lead requirements elicitation, analysis and management
- Document business cases, ensuring they are managed through the project lifecycle
- Analyse customer journeys and business processes to identify optimisation opportunities
- Work closely on technical development and architecture to translate business needs into effective solutions
- Work with third parties in the evaluation and procurement of potential solutions
- Support project delivery- including testing, training, and other deployment tasks
- Manage change of requirements and/or solutions in response to changing circumstances to ensure business agility.
- Provide consultancy on feasibility and value of ideas in early stages of idea development
You should be able to demonstrate
- Experience working as a PM, working on business change and technology projects.
- Experience working in B2C companies from dynamic industry with a strong customer focus
- Experience in multi-channel environments and projects
- Proven ability in typical PM skill set – planning, control, budgeting, tracking and risk analysis tools and techniques along with documentation and reporting etc.
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to methodologies and processes
- Being responsible for traceability from project objectives through to delivered change
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.