About the role
Arena Racing Company is looking to recruit a Group CRM Executive to work to support the coordination, production and delivery of group CRM activity alongside the Group CRM Manager.
This exciting CRM Executive role is working across 16 racecourses, as well as 5 greyhound stadiums, 3 hotels and 3 golf courses; entertaining millions of visitors each year in our venues across the UK.
Please Note- This role can be based at any ARC venue
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- Support the Group CRM Manager to execute the company’s CRM communication strategy.
- Plan, build and deliver marketing campaign emails, including writing engaging, relevant and factually correct copy.
- To manage and regularly update the individual racecourse email schedules.
- Working closely with the central marketing team and regional sales hubs to ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing/sales activities.
- To work alongside the central marketing team to drive acquisition of new customer data.
- Segment customers and create distribution lists for direct mail campaigns.
- Assist with the production and management of an A/B testing schedule for all campaigns.
- Review campaign performance and report on key findings.
- Analyse competitor activity
We offer fantastic work perks - including:
Annual passes to attend any of our 21 venues
Cycle to work schemes to support your mental and physical wellbeing
Discounted rates at any of our onsite hotels and discounted food in our hospitality restaurants!
Interested? Then please see below to see if you are the person we are looking for…..
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience, marketing qualification preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with a CRM system and email tools. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be an advantage.
- Desire to learn and to develop within CRM/Email Marketing.
- High attention to detail.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills, working to deadlines.
- A positive self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Creative and willing to test, analyse and refine new ideas.
- Knowledge and understanding of the horse racing industry and ticket or hospitality-based business is preferred.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.