Ticketing and Memberships Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Ticketing and Memberships Administrator to join our busy Sales Hub for the northern region, based at Doncaster Racecourse. This role will deliver ticketing requirements for general admission, hospitality and annual membership customers for racedays across 8 Racecourses within Arena Racing Company.
Key duties will include:
- To answer incoming calls and deal with enquiries
- To work within the Sales Hub promote and sell racecourse admissions throughout the region.
- To manage all raceday ticket and badge requirements; e-tickets, postal and in person collection
- Utilise the ticketing system to manage all customer details, ensuring accurate payments are made and GDPR policies are adhered to at all times
- To undertake regular communication activity with Annual Membership customers and ensure the administration and delivery of their requirements are met.
- To undertake outbound telephone sales activity as part as the Sales Hub
If you are organised, systematic, and an excellent communicator who has a passion for customer service then please get in touch.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.