Regional Catering and Events Manager South
About the role
We are looking to recruit a regional Catering and Events Manager to take the leading role in our South Catering and Events Hub. This position will be based out of either Windsor, Bath or Chepstow, with regular travel to our Southern Racecourses.
This exciting and varied role will give you the opportunity to to deliver sustainable growth through enhanced revenue generation, improve service delivery and deliver cost savings and through maximising commercial opportunities across the region.
You will drive the communication and planning of all events with in the region via the Catering and Sales teams and have direct responsibilities for all catering staff within each of your multi sites.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- To evaluate and continually update the performance monitoring process of our catering teams service and food quality delivery
- To assist the Head of Group Catering and Events in the development and implementation of long-term catering strategy that delivers sustainable growth to the group
- Plan all rotas to cover event build up, operation and breakdown with appropriate personnel across the multi-site operation. Ensuring that all costs are within financial targets and budgets.
- Liaise with the sales executives to plan, monitor and develop the catering information for racing & non-racing information.
- Lead all volume operations and take personal accountability for the support of key account client requirements in both the planning and execution of events.
- Plan and oversee all variable labour costing for events, hospitality, retail and kitchen production maintaining budgeted restrictions.
- Undertake reviews of all direct report personal development plans reviewing aims and objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Drive operational strategies to ensure seamless, planning for all catering operations and services across each site.
- To constantly seek new and innovative opportunities for profitable use of facilities towards increased customer satisfaction and growth.
If you are an experienced Catering and Events Manager with a passion for great events and delivering an innovation in a fast paced environment we would love to hear from you.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.