About the role
Mid-weight motion/graphic designer reporting to the Head of Design and working with other designers to provide design support across the full Arc group. You will be required to design amazing creatives to work across a range of assets from traditional print and brochures, digital advertising, social media, through to animation and video. An amazing opportunity that allows you to bring your creatives to life from concept to completion.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- Generating designs for race days, music acts and events to drive sales
- Creating 2D animations using After Effects
- Print and design experience from outdoor banners to brochure design
- Managing workflow by using Trello and clockify, from brief through to project completion, to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring brand guidelines and artwork templates are adhered to
- Ensuring key objectives/requirements of briefs are met, from analysis of brief, examining proposition and either working on, or supervising the production of, compelling creativity to satisfy the brief and in turn drive commercial performance
- Ensure a programme of continuous development and improvement by keeping up-to-date with best practice/latest thinking in design
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years experience as a graphics/motion designer in a similar role
- Solid experience with the Adobe Creative software suite packages (e.g. Indesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Photoshop) and MS Office
- Experience in shooting video [desirable]
- Educated to at least A-level or equivalent, design specific qualification preferred
- Proven track record in originating effective design concepts and visuals to a brief which create positive commercial opportunity
- The ability to challenge proposition and help create compelling creative briefs.
- Studio workflow experience, time keeping
- A strong attention to detail, Creative flair and originality
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.