A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Sous Chef to be part of our Catering Team and join us in delivering an excellent customer experience across a diverse range of exciting events.
Based at Newcastle Racecourse with occasional travel to Sedgefield Racecourse this role will work under the direction of the Head Chef to deliver the culinary offering across all racedays at one of the regions most exciting sports venues, you will also be at the forefront of the food development and delivery of our non raceday events business.
Key duties include:
- Develop and deliver an innovative food offer across the venue's retail, hospitality and fine dining proposition.
- To implement and adhere to the Company Food Safety Management System across all areas within remit.
- Work with the Head Chef to manage the Kitchen staff rota across all sites in remit, ensuring set cost targets are met.
- Take personal accountability for food safety compliance. Including, ensuring allergen information is displayed correctly and teams are trained and briefed accordingly.
- Being aware of and supporting the delivery of financial targets
If you are an experienced Chef with a passion for both large scale event delivery and culinary innovation, we would love to hear from you.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.