Arena Racing Company are looking to recruit a Hospitality and Events Manager to take a leading role within our recently established North East Catering Hub.
Based at Newcastle Racecourse, this role has responsibility for the management of our premium hospitality offering across all racedays at one of the country’s most prestigious sports venues based at High Gosforth Park. The venue is currently undergoing significant investment as part of a plan that will ensure its place as one of the leading events and exhibition venues in the North, as well as hosting some of the most exciting racing events in the industry.
Key duties of the role include:
- To personally lead from the front, demonstrating proactive techniques in the efficient operation of the site within agreed budgetary parameters.
- Provide support guidance an operationally deliver the hospitality experience at Sedgefield Racecourse as part of the North East catering Hub requirments.
- Plan all duty rotas to cover event build up, operation and breakdown with appropriate personnel.
- To plan all non race day and race day hospitality staffing levels to include race day hospitality management detail.
- Liaise with the Business Co-ordinators/Events Executives to plan, monitor and develop event proposals and delivery techniques as required.
- Co-ordinate and deliver all administrative tasks as required for Race day and Non Race day events.
- Work closely with the Catering Operations Manager and Head Chef in the development of the site food and beverage strategy in order to maintain planned cost of goods.
If you have a passion for the leadership of exceptional hospitality and events service and you would like to join a great team in a fast paced and exciting environment, then we would love to hear from you.