Arena Racing Company are looking to recruit a Hospitality and Events Manager to take a leading role within our recently established Northern Catering Hub.
Based at Doncaster Racecourse, this role has responsibility for the management of our premium hospitality offering across all racedays at one of the countries most prestigious sports venues, playing host to the oldest classic racing fixture in the country: The St Leger Festival.
Furthermore you will be at the forefront of the development and delivery of our non raceday events business, which includes:
- One of the largest Christmas Party Events in the North - Christmas Live
- Some of the UKs largest hobbiest exhibitions
- A host of blue chip organisation exhibitions and conferences
- A calendar of exciting and diverse events throughout the year
Key duties of the role include:
- To personally lead from the front, demonstrating proactive techniques in the efficient operation of the site within agreed budgetary parameters.
- Plan all duty rotas to cover event build up, operation and breakdown with appropriate personnel.
- To plan all non race day and race day hospitality staffing levels to include race day hospitality management detail.
- Liaise with the Business Co-ordinators/Events Executives to plan, monitor and develop event proposals and delivery techniques as required.
- Co-ordinate and deliver all administrative tasks as required for Race day and Non Race day events.
- Work closely with the Catering Operations Manager and Head Chef in the development of the site food and beverage strategy in order to maintain planned cost of goods.
If you have a passion for the leadership of exceptional hospitality and events service and you would like to join a great team in a fast paced and exctiting environment, then we would love to hear from you.