Night Receptionist (Supervisor) - Hilton Garden Inn
The Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse has an exciting opportunity for a Night Supervisor to join the team!
Are you passionate about working within the hospitality Industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in a truly unique resort? Would you like to be a part of an amazing team? Then we would love to hear from you!!
We are open to both full time and part time working hours – please specify on your application which you would prefer.
The Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse is a 154-bedroomed branded hotel, with a restaurant and conferencing & banqueting space, located on the site of the Doncaster Racecourse. The Hilton Garden Inn brand offers a high service standard, with a warm and sunny service. Due to the hotel being part of a wider resort, it makes this role very exciting as the racecourse holds 37 race days a year, as well as numerous conferences, exhibitions and events – all of which drive new customers into the hotel.
This role will support the Front Office team, working with the night team. The Night Supervisor role will help manage the reception desk overnight, providing a warm and welcoming service to all guests from arrival to departure, whilst ensuring all administrative work requirements are completed as per Hilton standards. Supporting the Front Office day team, by ensure everything is prepared for the next day. You’ll take responsibility for everything from inspecting the hotel and making sure entry points are secure, through to cleaning duties around the site. If there’s an incident or a guest has any issue at all, you’ll take care of it, logging it appropriately following our brand standards. Working with the Night Manager and deputising in their absence, to ensure our guests have the best stay.
Is this Night Supervisor role right for me?
We are looking for is someone who is passionate and enthusiastic, and understands how to provide excellent customer service. With previous experience in a hotel or serviced apartment reception, you will have excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone, and you will be a team player.
If this person is you then get in touch!
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
• Previous experience within a customer facing role
• Previous experience of working within a Front Office role in a hotel is a distinct advantage
• Previous experience in a Supervisor role is an advantage
• Previous experience within a franchised hotel is an advantage
• Previous experience of hotel systems is an advantage
• Previous experience of OnQ is an advantage
• Excellent Time Management skills
• Exceptional communication
• Excellent customer service and very customer focused
• Computer literate
• Friendly and Approachable nature
• Able to work individually and as part of a Team
• The right to work within the UK
Who is Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What can we offer you?
• 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (Pro rata for part time) and increases through length of service
• Contributory pension scheme
• A competitive salary
• Free Parking
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group
• Hilton benefits and discounts.
We look forward to hearing from you.