F&B Supervisor, Hilton Garden Inn
The Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse has an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team!
Are you passionate about working within the hospitality Industry? Are you looking for a new challenge in a truly unique resort? Would you like to be a part of an amazing team? Then we would love to hear from you!!
The Hilton Garden Inn, Doncaster Racecourse is a 154-bedroomed branded hotel, with a restaurant and conferencing & banqueting space, located on the site of the Doncaster Racecourse. The Hilton Garden Inn brand offers a high service standard, with a warm and sunny service. Due to the hotel being part of a wider resort, it makes this role very exciting as the racecourse holds 37 race days a year, as well as numerous conferences, exhibitions and events – all of which drive new customers into the hotel.
This role will support the Food and Beverage Manager in managing the F&B operation within the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, including The Old Weighing Room Restaurant and first floor Function suite. To assist in managing the day to day operation within the Food and Beverage department. Taking the lead role in managing the restaurant where applicable, supporting and leading the other F&B workers. To take on the Duty Manager role when required and to promote a hospitable and professional image to the guest and give full co-operation to any guest requiring assistance, with prompt, caring and helpful attitude. Working collaboratively across the full site, supporting other departments when needed.
Is this Food & Beverage Supervisor role right for me?
We are looking for someone with an F&B background, either already at a supervisor or team leader level or someone who is looking to step up!
Someone who is passionate and enthusiastic, and understands how to provide excellent customer service.
If you are looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to develop - then get in touch!
Personality and Skills:
You are to demonstrate;
- Excellent written communication skills, sufficient to produce communications that properly reflect the Hilton Brand.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Considerable ability to listen effectively.
- Ability to delegate, organise projects and establish priorities consistent with company objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to A level or equivalent through experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a F&B role.
- Previous experience of conferences and events is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience within a hotel franchise is an advantage
- Proven track record of decisiveness and can work on one’s own initiative
- Proven track record of success in achieving objectives
Who is Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What can we offer you?
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (Pro rata for part time) and increases through length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group
- Hilton benefits and discounts.
We look forward to hearing from you.