Arena Racing Company is looking to recruit a Group CRM Manager to oversee and manage group CRM activity, ensuring the maximising of sales and marketing campaigns and the opportunities they provide.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for the management and manipulation of ARC data. Chiefly journey mapping of ARC customers and the analysis of lifetime value, providing key insight to influence both commercial and marketing strategy and tactical execution. You will bring creative ideas and proactively seek to improve communications and content creation to increase attendances at our venues.
This position will take ownership of the group systems which collect, store and manipulate the data, ensuring consistent best practice across the group as well as acting as the guardian of this data consistent with GDPR regulations.
Key responsibilities for the role will include
- Managing the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working alongside the marketing and web development teams to monitor and improve the Customer Journey and data capture processes.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Working closely with the central marketing team and regional sales hubs to ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing/sales activities. Additionally, assisting in planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Continually review, improve and enhance data structures, data layouts, fields and automations within the CRM system. Ensure the data is accurate, regularly formatted and maintained through cleansing tools.
- Administer, integrate and rollout new software platforms across the group.
- Build, manage and maintain reporting dashboards within the CRM software.
- Implementing an effective reporting mechanism to track activity and KPIs in order to inform change and improvements where necessary.
- Create and develop various workflows, automations and customer journeys.
- Provide both off-site and remote training sessions to end users; in the form of workshops, webinars and over the phone sessions.
- GPPR Practices; Principles, Lawful basis for processing data, Individual rights, Security and Audits.
- Champion for all processes and policy implementation.
- Degree calibre / experience. IDM / CIM diploma preferred, or similar marketing and CRM qualifications.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in a leisure or event-based business, with a specific focus on loyalty.
- Evidenced experience in applying CRM solutions to multiple, complex marketing problems in-turn driving organisational profitability.
- Management and planning of resources.
- Understanding of different CRM platforms and approaches for a medium sized business.
- Customer acquisition experience, with a focus on digital.
- Highly numerate and analytical, logical rigour.
- Highly developed written and verbal skills, ability to influence across the business at senior level.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous however training can be provided.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills, working to deadlines.
- A positive self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Creative and willing to test, analyse and refine new ideas