Possible opportunities available at Newcastle Racecourse could include:
- Bar Staff
- Catering (Kitchen, Snack Bar and waiting staff)
Customer Service is an important element of all casual staff at our venues. They are often the first and last representative of the racecourse that customers meet during their time with us. Workers should enjoy interacting with customers; greeting customers upon arrival, helping them to locate the entrances, bidding farewell to customers and informing them of future fixtures and events.
What you need:
- Strong positive people skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Some experience in the hospitality, customer service or leisure industry
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to receive training and work across the business
- Up to 10 x entrance vouchers for use at any of our venues after working with us for 6 months (Local terms and conditions apply)
What is casual work?
Casual work has some great benefits and could be the perfect solution for you as it enables you to work flexibly around other commitments in your life. Once you have registered your interest, we will contact you in advance to offer you department-based shifts at Racedays or hospitality functions. There are usually a range of shifts available and opportunities for work are based on busy seasons and the annual racing calendar. Positions will be allocated on the day as part of the briefing.