Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Digital Designer who will report to the Head of Digital working from Wolverhampton Racecourse. The successful candidate will have strong experience in a similar role with transferable skills to deliver on a variety of tasks.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, this role is responsible for developing the user experience on all Arena Racing Company digital properties (venue websites/apps, corporate/subsidiary websites, internally developed CMS/admin tools), and for the design and creative development for existing and emerging central brand projects.
You will be comfortable working within a scrum team structure and most importantly demonstrate a creative hunger for design.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Excellent relationship builder
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
- Willingness to help others
Skills & Experience
- Strong creative design skills with a background in digital and brand development
- Expert user of design software such as Adobe Design Suite, Invision, Sketch
- Significant experience of delivering responsive, user-focused web solutions and brand executions
- Experience of working within or closely with an Agile technical development team
- A philosophy of iterative design to review and evolve solutions in conjunction with developers and business stakeholders
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year which is increased with length of service plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group
You must hold a current driving licence and have your own transport to enable you to get to Wolverhampton Racecourse.