Doncaster Racecourse is seeking conscientious, experienced cleaners to work within the existing team. You will provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in all areas across the racecourse. You will have a positive attitude to work autonomously yet receive direction from the Housekeeping Supervisors and Operations Manager when required, you will be honest and reliable with a positive “can do” attitude.
Please apply if you can demonstrate these attributes:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- A positive attitude to all tasks
You must have:
- eligibility to work in the UK
- experience within a cleaning or housekeeping role and be familiar with health and safety regulations
We can offer you:
- competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- opportunities to receive training and work experience across a range of business areas
- up to 10 x entrance vouchers for use at any of our courses after working with us for 6 months (local terms and conditions apply)
What is casual work?
Casual work is a great solution as it enables you to work flexibly around other commitments in your life. Once you have registered your interest, we will contact you in advance to offer you work.