We are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Controller to join our Finance team. This is a great role, working in an exciting and fast paced venue.
You will report to the Racecourse Financial Controller and be responsible for all credit control duties, to include raising of sales invoices and chasing debt on a day to day basis. You will produce financial information as and when requested working closely with other teams within the business. You will also assist in the financial controls of the venue.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Post transactions to the Sales Ledger including bank receipts
- Produce weekly debtor reports for submission to managers
- Produce monthly debtor reports for submission to Head Office
- Production and distribution of monthly sales ledger statements
- Lead on weekly debtor meetings between finance and sales teams
- To control the finance race day functions including cash reconciliations and preparation for events
- To assist with non-race day events
- General financial administration
- Experience using Exchequer preferred but not necessary
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Confident in chasing debt over the phone
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- A systematic approach to problems
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
We look forward to hearing from you!