We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Group Management Accountant who will report to the Finance Director. The successful candidate will work from our Head Office in Millbank, London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and conscientious Accountant.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- You will produce Head Office management accounts and central department accounts for review
- Produce Head Office Balance Sheets reconciliations
- Provide group performance analysis, KPI reporting and month end reports
- Review and reconcile the group YTD Opex position to the management’s accounts
- Support Financial Controllers accordingly with group related aspects following process
- Produce the Head Office Audit file
- Confirm a fully reconciled year end
- ATT qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Holiday accrual scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.