Social and Digital Marketing Manager
We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Doncaster Racecourse part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Social and Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the Head of Marketing. The successful candidate will demonstrate creative leadership, focusing on developing and managing various projects. The post holder will have key responsibility for shaping and developing the marketing communication.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- Management of social and digital media campaigns including creative content generation
- Managing all social and digital platforms across the site including the Racecourse, the Hilton and TOWR
- Respond to social trends, creating daily, photographic, static, and live communications that encourage community advocacy, and captures audience interest
- Management of digital display advertising, to ensure effective placement across multiple advertising platforms
- Produce digital display reports to support campaign optimisation, reporting on CPC and conversion rates
- Take ownership of, review and improve content across the 3 websites managed by Doncaster Racecourse
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field or experiance equivelant
- COM Associate Level is desirable
- 3 years’ experience in leading a commercial marketing/communications position
- A background in the sport or leisure industry is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Have a systematic approach to solving problems
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.