We love racing, we love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Sunderland Greyhound Stadium part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join the team. The successful candidate will assist the Sales and Marketing Executive to plan and carry out sales activity in accordance with the agreed business plan and targets.
Some of the Key Responsibilities
- Carry out sales and promotion strategy oultined by the Sales & Marketing Executive
- Promote new products and promotions to optimum level via website telesales, field-based visits, external and internal advertising
- Help develop and maintain sales strategies to meet agreed company objectives
- Assist in planning the sales strategy for the greyhounds stadium within the yearly budget
- to be able to upsell to customer with high standard of promotionals and package knowledge providing excellent bookin services to customers
- Update the customer database of new and existing customers and ensure it is maintained on a regular basis
- Go the extra mile to promote the stadium from your own actions
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- Previous Sales experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Organised and influential
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.