We love racing, we love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Bath Racecourse is part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Customer Service Executive who will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager. The Customer Service Executive will work closely with the team to deliver an inspiring and creative sales strategy.
- Implement strategy to maximise revenue and increase the number of corporate group booking sales
- You will proactively identify and source new customers
- Play a leading role in retaining existing clients by delivering outstanding customer service, keeping the dialogue open so they are aware of all opportunities
- You will up sell and cross sell across multiple packages and offers
- Be organise and self-sufficient to deliver customer needs
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- Minimum of
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Organisation, influence and leadership skills
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.