Bar, Cellar and Track Assistant
We love racing, we love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Sunderland Greyhound Stadium part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Bar & Catering/Track Assistant who will play a vital role in the operation of the stadium.
- You will take a proactive and positive approach to helping customers and colleagues
- To build rapport and provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Ensure all stock is rotated when replenishing bars and accepting/storing deliveries
- Assist with the greyhound safety at strategic points around the track during a race
- Assist with the removal of traps during racing
- Work in a timely manner to complete tasks efficiently
- Maintain a clean, tidy and presentable working space at all times
- Previous customer service experience is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Organisation, influence and leadership skills
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.