We love racing, we love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Sunderland Greyhound Stadium part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Bar and Catering Supervisor to join the team. The successful candidate will help to lead the team in providing exceptional customer service and delivery.
- Gain and maintain an excellent product knowledge and ensure it is kept up to date with any new beverage products and monthly menu changes and communicate these to the
- Lead the team and carry out spot checks to ensure stock rotation is carried out when replenishing food and drinks
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment enhancing the customer experience
- Always be vigilant to the Challenge 21 policy and all findings to be recorded following guidelines
- Communicate effectively with the team allocating tasks in a manageable and efficient way
- Encourage the team to pre-empt any customer requirements and full-fill them at the earliest opportunity
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- Previous hospitality experience is essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Organisation, influence and leadership skills
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group.
We look forward to hearing from you.