Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a driven Night Supervisor to work within the existing Hotel team. As the business continues to grow – you’ll grow with it. Marriott Hotel Lingfield comprises of 116 luxurious bedrooms and is set in a unique location in the grounds of Lingfield Park Racecourse, with magnificent views over the racecourse, golf course and surrounding countryside. Lingfield Park Resort is a great company to work for, with the benefits of working within a Marriott franchise hotel.
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess experience working in a similar role within the Hotel or Leisure Industry. The main focus of this role will be to coordinate the smooth operation of the hotel during the night shift, ensuring high quality customer care and satisfaction is delivered at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- To be able to use ‘Opera’ Front Office PMS is an advantage
- To be able to use Marsha, the global reservations system is an advantage
- Branded hotel background is an advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Works well under pressure
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Organised, systematic and process driven
- Able to work night shifts
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.