Lingfield Park Resort is seeking a driven Beauty Therapist to work within the existing Spa Team. As the business continues to grow – you’ll grow with it. Not only is Lingfield Park Resort a great company to work for – it’s a great time to get on board!
The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work. The candidate should also possess relevant experience within a similar role. You will provide exceptional service to Spa visitors and guests, performing treatments to required standards and prioritising product knowledge and customer care towards revenue maximisation and repeat business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- At least GCSE or equivalent qualified
- Relevant NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications
- Ideally Elemis trained or willingness to gain Elemis certification
- Previous Spa experience is desirable
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- High standards of personal presentation
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
In return we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.