IT Technician required to join a small, very busy team who play a key role within our business, ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems.
The IT Technician role is responsible for all aspects of developing and maintaining the IT systems including:
- Installing and configuring telephone & computer hardware, operating systems and applications to the approved standards
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks to ensure safe and secure operation
- Supporting internal customers, resolving system and software issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support including documentation and reporting
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles, dealing with password issues
- Supporting printers and multi-function devices
- Managing and prioritising their own workload based on the business need.
- Working with 3rd party Suppliers and Support Teams to resolve issues
Applicants should have:
- A proven track record of Computer, Printer and Network support
- Experience with Microsoft (Windows, Office & Server), IP phone systems and ERP systems
- Relevant IT qualifications
- At least 4yrs relevant experience (ideally in the Hospitality or Events sector)
- Strong organisational skills with a systematic approach to completing tasks
- Excellent communications. A friendly & positive “can do” attitude.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel between our UK sites. Weekend work and overnight stays required on a rota basis.
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.