Arena Racing Company are looking to a Hospitality Manager to deliver hospitality and events within our West catering Hub, based at either Chepstow or Bath Racecourse.
This is an exceiting opportunity to be part of a lively regional catering team who place first class guest experiences at the heart of everything that they do. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Catering and Events the Hospitality Manager will play a key part in the delivery of events that range from sell out music live concerts and nationally renowned horseracing events to weddings, conferences and everything in between.
Some of the key duties of the Hospitality Manager role will include
- Work closely with the head chef to design and deliver exceptional experiences for a range of events
- Liase with the regional sales team and on site delivery team to ensure effective communication with regards to event set up and delivery
- Promote a safety first culture within our venues and take personal responsibility for food hygeine and HACCP procedures
- Personally manage the set up, delivery and close down of functions and events
- Drive consistency of team members and through retention and engagement.
- Work with the staffing team to ensure suitable distribution of labour skills.
- Company Pensions Scheme
- Generous Life insurance schemes
- 2 annual passes to all of our racecourses and stadiums - worth over £1000
- Internal development programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Professional development and study support schemes
At ARC, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable adjustments, please let us know; we will ensure that individuals with additional needs are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We understand the value that diversity brings to our business and we are striving to create a working environment that is inclusive, psychologically and physically safe and ensures everyone can be heard and valued for their contributions. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.